* “€1 per day for Broadband + Domain + Phone + Hosting + Company Email”
* Extensive new Web Hosting services introduced for Irish businesses
* .IE domain fees cut over 50% to just € 29.99 per year and .com only €6.99
* Hassle free E-business and CRM applications extend scope of hosting
* Simplified renewals and transfers promote increased competition and savings
DIGIWEB has today launched an extensive range of hosting and domain name packages which aim to eliminate the hassles of establishing and maintaining an effective web presence, and to assist Irish firms in exploiting the Internet and Broadband to achieve cost-effective business growth.
Just 12 months since Digiweb shook up competition in the Broadband market with the launch of its combined broadband and phone service, Metro, the Irish ISP has now launched an onslaught on the status quo which has existed for some time in the Web Hosting, Dedicated and Managed Server and Domain Name Registration market.
Dan King, General Manager Digiweb Hosting, stated “we aim to remove any complexity in maintaining a website, and to do so at the most attractive pricing in the country, including slashing the cost of registering or renewing .IE and other domains. Indeed, combining our Hosting and Metro services a customer will have a domain, broadband access, a phone line, web hosting, and company-wide email for less than €30 per month, on a single bill. That’s less than €1 per day and until now is simply unheard of!”
The new Business Starter package for just €9.99 per month offers complete website hosting and 250 email accounts, and includes a free .com domain name or a .IE for €19.99 per year. The higher end Business Enterprise package for €29.99 includes 3 free .com names or a free .ie domain, with 1,000 email addresses. Individual domains can be registered or renewed from just €6.99 per annum, or €29.99 for IE domains.
Colm Piercy, Managing Director, commented “With our nearly ten years experience in the sector we are taking web hosting to the next level. It is more than just disk space and email – these new hosting packages also support our customer’s business with ready-to-go applications such as CRM Software for sales tracking, E-commerce software for online product catalogues and transaction processing, and Bulletin board, Blog and Wiki software for both customer and internal communications”.
All packages include an industry leading Service Level Agreement and uptime guarantee, and Digiweb has flagged an ongoing release of further innovations for their Hosting and Managed Services customers over the balance of this year.
- MyWeb Your Way - Create Amazing Websites in 3 Easy Steps
- Register Your Name .IE - Personal Domain Name
- Last chance for .IE domains - only €29.99!
- Digiweb contracts EU Networks to provide 140km Fibre Network
- Digiweb – No 1 Irish Hosting Company
- Digiweb releases Chatterbox and Talk services nationwide
- CentralR Check in with Digiweb
- Wicklow Online for Metro Broadband
- Are You a Great Developer ? New Position Available at Digiweb
- Digiweb Drive Speed Increase with 10Mb Business Broadband
- Line Rental Increases Affect Broadband Takeup
- Digiweb launch www.nolinerental.ie
- Digiweb launch Ireland's most cost effective broadband & voice package
- Digiweb to use e-net for national fibre services
- Choosing The Best Broadband For Your Home